Monday, March 26, 2012

COHEN DIET: Day 26 (WEEK3 REPORT)


WOOOHOOOO! I Love it! I lost another 2.7lbs this week. With the grand total of 9.9lbs for 3 weeks. Not bad!  :)) And the best thing about it is that there's no exercise.. Yes, you read it right. No exercise while on this program. Happy me because I am such a lazybone. Weeee!

There was a birthday celebration in our family last week. I didn't cheat. But it was an utmost torture eating with them at the table with all the delicious food. I pitied myself. *Sniff* *Sniff*. To make things worse, the food I cooked or should I say experimented, did not turn out as expected. It was kind of depressing munching on my awful food while everyone else is enjoying theirs. Poor girl! So I promised myself to cook a deli to make myself happy. Next day, I went to the grocery and bought ricotta cheese. And look what I made!!!


MANGO CHEESECAKE!




It doesn't look like a diet food at all. It was a yummy tasty treat! It set my mood! :)) 

C is for the Calories that I exonerate
H is for the Happiness I embrace
E is for Each slice that adorns my dinner plate
E is for Every indulgence of its taste
S is for magnificent Satisfaction
E (when I don't share) is for the Envious reaction
C is for Confiscating the very last piece
A is the grade I give this Amazing feast
K is for the Kismet of this phenomenon
E is for Empty (sigh) when my slice is gone

Put them together and it spells ‘Cheesecake,’ it's true…
but it's the last piece! Hey! Sorry, there's none left for you.





No comments: